SEASCAPE is an escape from the high stress world. A ground floor, corner two bedroom, two bath condominium located directly on the beach of Half Moon Bay. You can’t get any closer to the gorgeous Caribbean than this. At almost fifteen-hundred square feet, it is larger than most 2/2 condos in the area and has a very open floor plan. As a 2nd home, it built with the best of Mexican craftsmanship using American/European materials and standards. Designed is an upscale contemporary Mexican-Caribbean theme, with all the conveniences of the modern age. Seascape also contains a combination of amenities that you won’t find in any other condo in the area, making it the standard for combined luxury and comfort.
Some unique features of Seascape include: the best quality windows/door systems obtainable: minimizing heat, sound and storm impact, while providing solid security; grounded electrical plugs with direct USB charge ports, high quality kitchenware, blackout curtains, multi-room separatable stereo system, custom built-in cabinetry with drawers throughout, hidden luggage storage, and decorative security ironwork.
Seascape is also environmently friendly with energy efficient appliances, soft LED lighting, non-toxic paint, and non-polluting cleaning and paper products.
Everything is provided for a quiet, relaxing but fulfilling vacation: wifi, Private VPN, free parking, private beach with loungers and chairs, daily made service (except Sundays), unlimited bottled water, full air conditioning, English based satellite, Smart TVs with Roku, a cleverly designed workspace; and of course great linens, beds, and bath products.
As a ground floor, corner unit, Seascape offers the utmost in Caribbean charm and comfort. The condominium, which is nestled between the gardens and the beach, has floor-to-ceiling windows, proving excellent air flow throughout. Expansive views of the beach and bay, along with the extra tall ceilings, create an extra sense of spaciousness to the already large open design. As a second living area, the beach-side covered patio is fully screened and, in addition to its comfortable seating, it has a stunning wall mural of the sea life of Half Moon Bay. Directly outside is a lawn area with SeaScape’s own beach loungers, then La Sirena’s private beach, with loungers and palapas.
A guest knows that they’ve reached SeaScape just by its entrance, which has a custom stained glass transom depicting its name. Inside, one is immediately transfixed by the full view of Half Moon Bay and the beach. The living and dining areas are designed for maximum viewing and pleasurable living. Special touches abound throughout the unit, reflecting the best of local materials and craftsmanship: stained glass, tropical mahogany cabinetry, hand painted Talavera ceramics, Mexican handblown glass, and sustainable local hardwood furniture.
There are two bedrooms with king sized beds. Both bedrooms have orthopedic mattresses with supportive padding, combined with high thread-count Egyptian cotton linens and multiple pillow types, providing the most comfortable sleeping in all of Akumal. The master bedroom is done in a contemporary Caribbean color scheme and has mahogany closets, with built-in drawer cabinets. The attached master bathroom spa is done in local marble, natural sea glass, and shell, and has a custom mahogany vanity with plenty of drawer space.
The guest bedroom’s headboard is custom crafted of exotic wood tiles from antique ship wrecks; and a hand carved mahogany dresser provides plenty of guest storage. There is also a private patio, with seating that overlooks La Sirena’s expansive gardens. The second bathroom boasts an onyx chunk stone sink, handmade tiles, and local marble walls and floor. All rooms have large ceiling fans, including the baths. For additional comfort though, A/C is available throughout the condo.
The kitchen has custom made Mexican mahogany cabinetry with plenty of drawers and cabinets. The expanded countertops with cut stone backsplashes, full size appliances and double sink provide convenience and space for cooking and bartending at the same time! Of course, SeaScape’s kitchen is well outfitted for all types of entertaining.
SeaScape was designed by and for its owners, who spend a lot of time there. And it shows. Come experience it.
- Ceiling Fans in All Rooms
- Decorative Security Iron and Screens
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Modern Electrical Outlets w/ USB Charge ports
- Multiple Storage Areas
- Safety features: Gas Detector, Fire Extinguisher, etc.
- Storm and Safety Windows and Doors
- Underbed Luggage Storage
- Beach Novels Trade Library
- Board Games and Cards
- CD and DVD Player
- DVD Player
- English Based Satellite
- English-based Satellite with NETFLIX
- Included Private WIFI (not shared)
- Library with Area Related Books and Maps
- Multi-Room Bluetooth Stereo System
- Multi-Speaker Stereo System
- Reference Library of Mayan Books
- SMART Internet TV
- 600 ct Egyptian Cotton Bed Linens
- All Bed Linens are Provided
- Bedside Reading Lighting
- Black Out Curtains
- Comfortable King Size Beds in Each Bedroom
- Ionic Hair Dryers
- Large Capacity Safes (1 in each bedroom)
- Living Room Sofa Makes into Comfortable Twin Bed
- Luxury Spa quality Bath Products
- Multiple Pillow Types
- Room Darkening Blinds and Curtains
- Supportive Cloud Bedding
- Bath and Beach Towels are Provided
- Bath Products are Provided
- En-Suite Master Bathroom
- All Standard Kitchen Appliances: Microwave, Stove w/Oven, Toaster, Coffee Maker, etc
- Coffee Maker
- Colorful FIESTA Dinnerware
- Coordinated Colorful Dinnerware
- Custom Built Cabinetry with Drawers Throughout
- Full Size Refrigerator
- Good Quality Kitchenware: Knives, Boards, Utensils, Bowls, Pot/Pans, etc.
- High Quality Kitchenware: Knives, Utensils, Bowls, Pots/Pans, etc
- Ninja Blender
- Non-polluting Cleaning and Paper products
- Stove with Oven
- Beachside Patio with Seating
- Charcoal Grill
- Lighting & Tables
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Included
- Personal Beach Loungers and Tables
- Pool & Garden Side Porch w/ Lounge Chairs
- Screened Beach Patio w/ Seating
- Water Sports Gear (will vary based on use)