Reservation and Deposits
- Reservations will be held for 7 days after confirmation. A deposit of 50% of the total balance is required to confirm your booking. If payment is not received by this time your reservation may be canceled.
- Final payment for accommodations is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations made less than 60 days prior to arrival will require full payment.
- Upon receipt of final payment, a detailed Planning Guide including access documents will be provided to you.
Our condos and villas are truly our second homes, and not just the average rental. Therefore, we use a Damage Waiver Policy method for accidental damages. We purchase this for the unit for the time of your stay, at a cost of $59, which is passed on to you. It:
- Insures you of up to $1500 of accidental damages made to the property with no deductible,
- Damages must be reported before checkout to be covered,
- Does not insure of intentional damages.
As the damage waiver policy covers accidental damages, a hold of $300 (for condos) and $500 (for villas) is placed on a credit card of your choosing one day before your arrival. This hold is effective the same as when you rent a car. It is automatically removed 5 days after you check out. If there are intentional damages caused, the hold will remain while estimates or repairs are determined and made.
Payment of your reservation indicates that you acknowledge our policies and agree to abide by the conditions of occupancy.
- Occupancy is limited to a total of 5 in 2 bedroom units and 7 persons in 3 bedroom units. Additional persons may violate the rental and subsequent rental funds.
- We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25.
- Parties, and/or events are not allowed.
- We are a non-smoking environment. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $200.00 may be required to oxidize the unit if smoking is detected.
- We have both Pool and Complex rules, which while are common sense; they are expected to be followed. Failure to follow them could result in the termination of the rental without refund.
- Pets are not permitted without prior written approval and payment of an additional security deposit.
- Arrival times begin at 3 pm. Arrivals after/before this are possible but must be arranged for in advance so that it can be coordinated. Non-coordinated early arrivals will be charged an early arrival fee, depending on the arrival time.
- Departure times are 11am, unless otherwise agreed upon by management. Non-coordinated late departures will be charged a late departure fee, depending on the time.