For ANY CHANGE OR CANCELLATION, if we can EASILY make that change, we will at no cost to you. What this means:
- IF you need to cancel, if we can re-book, we will REFUND for whatever we are able to rebook, up to the full amount you paid. No matter when the time that you book for.
- IF you need to change, if we can change that it does not negatively affect the condo/villa, we will do so.
- We DO ask that you also be fair, otherwise we can’t do the above. Another words, please don’t ask for multiple changes, or push our policies.
- AND let us know of SPECIAL NEEDS as soon as you do! While text and voice is a great way to alert us, we DO need official email written notice.
IF WE CAN’T DO THE ABOVE, we will follow the INDUSTRY standard. And the following applies
- Reservation cancellation where the cancellation notice is received 60+ days prior to the date of arrival will be 100%.
- Reservation cancellation where the cancellation notice is received 31 – 59 days prior to arrival date will be 50%.
- Reservation cancellations where the cancellation notice is received
- Cancellation for major holidays (eg.Christmas, New Year’s, Easter) will result in the forfeit of 100% of total rent. Please note that major holidays tend to be booked far and advance, and close to that time, re-bookings tend to NOT happen.
- We can’t provide refunds for early check-outs or no shows.
- Refunds will be provided as quickly as possible given the above guidelines, and after deducting any bank/credit card processing or foreign transaction fees.