EVENTS DO HAPPEN, AND WE UNDERSTAND.
Realising that you are renting a SPECIFIC condo or villa, not a generic hotel unit.
Keeping the concept of FAIR, SIMPLE, and PRACTICAL, follows are our change and cancellation policies.
For ANY CHANGE OR CANCELLATION, if we can EASILY make that change, we will at no cost to you. What this means:
- IF you need to cancel, if we can re-book, we will REFUND for whatever we are able to rebook, up to the full amount you paid regardless of your booking dates.
- IF you need to change, we will make every effort to accommodate you as long as it does not negatively impact the rental potential of the condo/villa.
- IF you find the need to make the above changes, we IMPLORE you to alert us immediately.
- While text and voice is a great way to alert us, we DO need official email written notice.
IF WE CAN’T DO THE ABOVE, we will follow the INDUSTRY standard refund schedule, which is:
- Most standard seasons (Shoulder/Mid/Low) are 30 days prior to arrival for full refund.
- High Season and rentals of 21 days or more are 60 days prior to arrival for full refund, 30 days for 50%
- Christmas and New Year’s weeks are 90 days prior to arrival for full refund, 60 days for 50%.
- We can’t provide refunds for early check-outs or no shows.
- All cancellations will be subject to a 3% administrative fee.
- Any Travel Insurance, Damage Protection are non-refundable.
- Foreign transaction fees, conversion rates or bank service fees are the responsibility of the guest.
- Refunds will be provided as quickly as possible given the above guidelines.