For ANY CHANGE OR CANCELLATION, if we can EASILY make that change, we will at no cost to you. What this means:
- IF you need to cancel, if we can re-book, we will REFUND for whatever we are able to rebook, up to the full amount you paid regardless of your booking dates.
- IF you need to change, we will make every effort to accommodate you as long as it does not negatively impact the rental potential of the condo/villa.
- IF you find the need to make the above changes, we IMPLORE you to alert us immediately.
- While text and voice is a great way to alert us, we DO need official email written notice.
IF WE CAN’T DO THE ABOVE, we will follow the INDUSTRY standard refund schedule, which is:
- Most standard seasons (Shoulder/Mid/Low) are 30 days prior to arrival for full refund.
- High Season and rentals of 21 days or more are 60 days prior to arrival for full refund, 30 days for 50%
- Christmas and New Year’s weeks are 90 days prior to arrival for full refund, 60 days for 50%.
- We can’t provide refunds for early check-outs or no shows.
- All cancellations will be subject to a 3% administrative fee.
- Any Travel Insurance, Damage Protection are non-refundable.
- Foreign transaction fees, conversion rates or bank service fees are the responsibility of the guest.
- Refunds will be provided as quickly as possible given the above guidelines.