EVENTS DO HAPPEN, AND WE UNDERSTAND. Realising that you are renting a SPECIFIC condo or villa, not a generic hotel unit. Keeping the concept of FAIR, SIMPLE, and PRACTICAL, follows are our change and cancellation policies.
For ANY CHANGE OR CANCELLATION, if we can EASILY make that change, we will at no cost to you. What this means:
- IF you need to cancel, if we can re-book, we will REFUND for whatever we are able to rebook,up to the full amount you paid. No matter when the time that you book for.
- IF you need to change, if we can change that it does not negatively affect the condo/villa, we will do so.
- We DO ask that you also be fair, otherwise we can't do the above. Another words, please don't ask for multiple changes, or push our policies.
- AND let us know of SPECIAL NEEDS as soon as you do!While text and voice is a great way to alert us, we DO need official email written notice.
IF WE CAN'T DO THE ABOVE, we will follow the INDUSTRY standard. And the following applies
- Reservation cancellation where the cancellation notice is received 60+ days prior to the date of arrival will be 100%.
- Reservation cancellation where the cancellation notice is received 31 - 59 days prior to arrival date will be 50%.
- Reservation cancellations where the cancellation notice is received
- Cancellation for major holidays (eg.Christmas, New Year's, Easter) will result in the forfeit of 100% of total rent. Please note that major holidays tend to be booked far and advance, and close to that time, re-bookings tend to NOT happen.
- We can't provide refunds for early check-outs or no shows.
- Refunds will be provided as quickly as possible given the above guidelines, and after deducting any bank/credit card processing or foreign transaction fees.
We urge you to purchase Travel Insurance prior to paying the final balance of your reservation and protect your vacation investment. To make things easy, we offer a solid policy that is backed by Nationwide, and has a good payout record.