Worried About Covid-19? As travelers ourselves, we understand that planning a vacation right now might seem risky. But traveling and experiencing other cultures are what brings many of us pleasure and the planning and anticipation of it does to! So as long as the COVID-19 situation is with us, having hard cancellation rules now don’t seem right. Planning a great vacation should be FUN and stress free.
We have implemented new Super Flexible Payment and Cancellation Policies for bookings during the COVID-pandemic. Please note that these do not apply to Holiday Dates (XMAS/NY).
- Your reservation needs to be paid in full, 30 days prior to arrival. If you need to cancel, your deposit will be refunded without penalty.
- If you are booking with less than 30 days before arrival, we can grant some flexibility as long as you are paid in full 14 days before you arrive.
- In the unfortunate event you must cancel your reservation due to last minute imposed travel restrictions, etc, you will receive a refund of 100% of total reservation charges if booked direct.
- If you must cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival, but more than 14 days, you will receive a refund of 50% of total reservation charges.
- Your reservation is nonrefundable if your written cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Please note, these relaxed policies are meant to provide peace of mind in the changing COVID-19 world, where none of us have any control over government/various imposed travel restrictions. They will not apply to other situations.